In accordance with article13 paragraph 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as « GDPR »), we inform that:
- The Controller of your personal data is PS&MS Sp. z o.o., ul. Kopalniana 9, 59-100 Polkowice, (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”)
- You may contact a designated Data Protection Officer via: not applicable
- The Controller processes your personal data on the basis of mandatory provisions of law, concluded contracts and on the basis of the consent given.
Your personal data will be processes for the purpose of:
- fulfilling the legal obligations imposed on the Controller;
- performance of the contract;
- in other cases, your personal data will be processed only on the basis of your prior consent to the extent and for the purpose stated in the consent.
With regard to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 4, the recipients of your personal data may be:
- public administration bodies and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public administration bodies, to the extent and for the purposes that arise from the provisions of generally applicable law;
- other entities which process personal data on the basis of relevant contracts signed with the Controller.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period resulting from the provisions of law applying to the Controller and from the period of limitations for claims under the contract.
You have the following rights with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- the right of access to your personal data, including the right to obtain a copy thereof;
- the right to obtain from the Controller the rectification (correction) of your personal data – in case the data are inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to obtain from the Controller the erasure of your personal data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”);
- the right to obtain from the Controller restriction of processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object to the processing of any personal data.
- In the event that the processing of personal data is based on your consent to the processing (article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw the consent to processing of your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- In the event that you become aware of any unlawful processing of your personal data by the Controller, you will have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, i.e. to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, tel. 22 860 70 86.
- Provision of your personal data is a statutory requirement to the extent referred to in sub-paragraph 4a and is a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, referred to in sub-paragraph 4b.
- In the event that the processing of personal data is based on the data subject’s consent to the processing, provision of your personal data to the Controller is voluntary.
- Your data will not be subject to automated processing and profiling.